MUNIR THE UPCOMING HANDSOME MAN IN TOWN - GOLDSTON3

STAY WITH US

HOTS

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Monday, September 25, 2017

MUNIR THE UPCOMING HANDSOME MAN IN TOWN

Introduction:

My name is Munir Mohammed. I am from Tanzania at a Big city of mine Dar es salaam.I am going to tell you little bit about my background, interests, achievements and my goals.

Background
I was born in a region called Iringa. Iringa is located in Tanzania. I spent my first 14 years of life in Iringa. Iringa is famous for Business & textile mills. But now I`m in Dar es salaam home town.

My everyday activities included taking a pictures of myself, playing Football, watching Movies, net surfing and going to mosque daily five times.

I focused on achieving my goals including learning languages, participating in extracurricular activities, and doing well in all my works. I also found a part time job to help my parents financially. Moving in to a new country and settling there (here) was a huge challenge for me and my family.

Interests
I like playing Football and swimming. I always enjoyed reading, net surfing and doing shooting. Growing up as a child and until now, (my adulthood) it has been mine (my) and my parents dream for me to become a chief or an Engineer.

----- I decided to become a Civil Engineer because I have always been fascinated by looking at the bridges, buildings, and skyscrapers.

Achievements:
I have achieved many different goals in life. Some of my achievements are bigger than the others, which has given me greater satisfaction. The top five achievements that gave me the greatest personal satisfaction includes:

1. Being student of the month in my English class
2. Getting my first job
3. Going to college
4. Learning languages
5. Getting my driver's license
My achievements have helped me to get ahead in life.

Goals
I hope to get better at technical communication this term. Five years from now, I want to become a project manager of a construction project, and technical communication is one of the most important skills that a project manager should have. As a project manager, my primary goals are managing people, set budgets, and making decisions of all kinds.

thank you

 LAAN MUNIR
Dreams are made with sand and sun.....

You cant cross the sea merely by staring at the water...

The best thing about munir is calmness

  Instagram : @laan_munir

         Facebook : @munir al balouch





No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot